Green isn’t just a colour here at Waux. We are constantly striving to improve and adapt our processes to reduce our carbon footprint, making us your reliable and sustainable supply chain partner. With plans in place to reflect our ISO14001 Certification, we are committed to continually improving the environmental effect of our activities. To achieve this as a company, we will:
ONLY DELIVER SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS
- Our ongoing responsible sourcing of raw materials ensures an ethical supply chain throughout
- Our manufacturing process is carried out with plant and machinery that is battery powered where possible and fully certified
- To avoid waste and reduce carbon emissions, 35% of goods are manufactured to size
- 100% of GRP Offcuts are dealt with by approved and accredited waste haulage contractors
- All Deliveries are booked with couriers who are committed to reducing their carbon footprint
PROMOTE THE EFFECTIVE USE OF RESOURCES
- Promote office and warehouse waste minimisation by recycling materials
- 100% of our office and warehouse space is fitted with energy efficient LED Lighting
- 100% of our Invoices and Order Confirmations are sent electronically to avoid paper waste
ESTABLISH STRONG ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- Educate staff to ensure that their activities are carried out in an environmentally responsible manner
- Continue to develop relationships with suppliers and contractors so that together we can recognise our environmental responsibilities and reduce our carbon footprint
- Continue to achieve our objectives that target environmental improvements
- Actively co-operate with the communities in which we operate
DID YOU KNOW?
Our products are designed to be long lasting, easy to maintain and repair, and most importantly re-used. If you would like to install your products temporarily, speak to our specialist technical team who will give you best installation advice on how to safely install, use, remove and store, again and again.
If you’d like to find out more about the sustainability of our product ranges or request a copy of our sustainability policy, call us on 020 8057 8618 or get in touch via our contact page.
Sign up to receive industry-focused insights, latest projects and new product launches